- Breathable open-cell memory foam disperses heat from the pillow
- Comes with water-resistant cover and handle
- Made of specially formulated memory foam that contours to your shape
- 100% New Zealand made, designed, and innovated.
Add our 100% linen pillowcase to your order.
Support in all the right places
The Boost Pillow can be used as a lumbar support when sitting, a boost during yoga, or side support when pregnant. It can also bring welcome relief as a knee support when experiencing tired legs and back due to exercise or sport, and when living with varicose veins, phlebitis and restless legs or being in one position for long periods of time. Placing it under your knees assists back sleeping and reduces the load on your lower back.
Ergonomic design for rest and recovery
What They're Saying
I’ve had chronic back pain for a while now and the Boost Pillow is fantastic. I’m on the road often and the pillow helps immensely as a back support. I use at home on the couch too.
I have suffered from low back pain for years and need good lumbar support. This pillow has been amazing - it moulds to my body offering great support and comfort.
After my car accident four weeks ago, I was in excruciating pain for 2 weeks and the pillow after just a few days started to relieve my discomfort and now after a week I am as good as new. It was so comfortable. It moulded perfectly and I used it for driving, working at my desk, lying on the sofa and sleeping. Thank you once again. It’s my best new friend.
- 20cm W x 47cm L x 12cm H
- Cotton microlight breathable liner
- Lightweight, slow-release memory foam molds to the contours of your body to relieve pressure points
- Breathable open cell memory foam disperses heat from the pillow
- Comes with water-resistant cover and handle (pillow must not be saturated with water)
For Pillow & Liner care instructions and our warranty view our FAQs.