The little pillow with big benefits.
- Designed to hug the curves of your neck and shoulders
- Slow-release memory foam relieves pressure points
- Breathable for temperature regulation
- Concave head cradle gently holds your head in place
- Contoured pillow front supports neck and spinal alignment
Choose a 100% silk or linen pillowcase for luxurious sleep at home, or a water-resistant cover for comfort wherever you go; travel, work, yoga, relaxation...
Contoured design for comfort, support and alignment
Our protected registered design with its uniquely ergonomic shape, features a concave cradle for the head and contoured neck and shoulder supports for optimal positioning.
Advanced memory foam
Breathable slow-release memory foam disperses heat from the pillow and gently molds to the contours of your body relieving pressure points.
Compact and portable
comfort to go
Roll and go – for gentle lumbar support, or your personal, non-allergenic pillow wherever you rest your head.
What They're Saying
Next best thing to luxury
The Go Pillow for travel is next best thing to luxury for me - it goes everywhere with me in the car on the plane and then to the couch. The lumber support and neck support it gives is fantastic and the best pillow I have ever used.
Vanessa Bennett – Beauty Editor & Publisher
Making air flight more bearable
I have four broken vertebrae and a blood clot in one of my spinal arteries, the use of your pillow to enable me to comfortably sit up made the trip home much more bear able than I expected.
Andy MacFarlane – Air New Zealand Passenger
New best buddy
My pillow is like a new best buddy, I look forward to seeing it every night and take it with me when I travel, it is fantastic
I never travel without it
I had one of the best sleeps I’ve ever had on the plane. Now, I never travel without it.
Improved my sleep
I have never slept so well and wake up with no aches and pains. I’d highly recommend anyone serious about improving their sleep to try the Go Pillow
Best sleeps in years
I’ve had some of my best sleeps in years with my Go Pillow, waking without any neck or shoulder aches. I’ve now ditched my home pillow and use my Go Pillow fulltime.
I absolutely love it and now can’t sleep without it.
A huge difference
Our family of 4 used the Go Pillows on our long-haul flight from New Zealand to Argentina, and right through all our connecting flights and waiting around in airports. We all found them so supportive and comfortable, and we regularly recommended them to others. The way the memory foam eases your pressure points is amazing. My Mum also used one of our pillows when she was wheelchair-bound for 2 months after a serious accident and it made a huge difference for her comfort - she said she wouldn’t have managed without it.
Paula P, Busy Mum of 2
The travel pillow is an outstanding addition to our team kit issued to each of us and has become my new best friend when travelling, simply great to use on the bus, on the plane and when those pillows in the hotels don’t suit
Ofisa Tonu’u - Former All Black & current Samoan Cricket Team
Recovery and wellbeing
For a high-performance international rugby team that travels every week domestically and internationally, this product has proven itself with players and management in recovery and wellbeing of our performance on and off the field.
George Duncan - Muscle Therapist
Exactly the right height and shape
I am amazed at how well I sleep with this little pillow. It is exactly the right height and shape for my neck and head and have slept on it every single night since I got it. It goes everywhere with me because it is so easy to take and sleeping without it now would be terrible. It is soft and cuddly and like a new best friend!! Certainly recommend.
Rachel – Sydney
- 32cm W x 34cm L x 11cm H
- Cotton microlight breathable liner
- Lightweight, slow-release memory foam molds to the contours of your body to relieve pressure points
- Protected registered design for optimal neck and shoulder support
- Concave cradle for head comfort
- Use for back or side sleeping
- Breathable open cell memory foam disperses heat from the pillow
- Comes with Linen or Silk pillowcase
- Pillow should not be stored rolled.
- 100% Silk and 100% Linen. Gentle cold machine wash with mild detergent. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line Dry in shade. Cool Iron. Dry cleanable.
- For Pillow & Liner care instructions and our warranty view our FAQs.